Pre-book your wine tasting here!
Perfect for individuals or groups, you’ll be able to try our award-winning wines in our beautiful winery.
As part of our measures to keep our guests and staff safe, we’ve introduced the ability to reserve your wine tasting time in advance.
We offer two options for your tastings, and you can choose at your tasting which one you would like.
*We ask that you arrive on time for your tasting so that your time is not cut short. We do not take wine tasting bookings during markets and events, these are first-come-first-served at the winery.
Tasting for today or tomorrow?
Looking for a wine tasting within the next 24 hours? We’re open! We welcome all walk-in.
Measures for your safety during COVID
We’re in an unprecedented time at the moment, so we’re opening our winery carefully and taking measures to keep you, other guests, and our staff as safe as possible
Wondering what our measures for wine tastings are? Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
- Every wine sample is in a new glass
- Every tasting menu is new, we’re not reusing any tasting menus for wine tastings
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests to use upon entry and at each cashier till
- Our dishwashers are commercial grade, and they operate at 160 Celcius to sanitize glasses
- Retail staff use a fresh pair of gloves with each tasting group
- There is no bottle to glass contact when staff pour the wine samples
- We’re actively limiting the number of guests in the winery
- All our retail, office, and production staff have their temperature checked and fill in a Fit to Work questionnaire every day before they start work
- We’re accepting online tasting reservations to help you plan your visit and to manage guest numbers in the winery
- We’re monitoring and encouraging social distancing between guests in the winery, and between guests and staff