Our COVID-19 Safety Plan
From the beginning of this global pandemic, the BC wine industry has prioritized the
health and safety of our people, our partners and our community, and we’ll continue
to do so as we reopen our winery.
We love to connect and celebrate over a great
bottle of wine and we look forward to being able to do that with you again, safely and
As we welcome you back, rest assured you can enjoy the winery experience at ease,
knowing that we’ve implemented health and safety precautions in accordance with the
Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafeBC guidelines.
Our Safety Measures:
- Physical-distancing guide markers.
- Hand sanitizers made available.
- Staff commitment to increased hand hygiene.
- Staff mandatory temperature checks performed every shift.
- Offering a fresh glass for every tasting.
- Performing temperature checks for commercial dishwasher units.